Clean Energy Revolution
An engaging, educational design competition for grade 6 to 12 students in Nova Scotia.
Congratulations to all participants and winners of the 2020-2021 challenge! Stay tuned for more details on the 2021-2022 competition.
A local initiative. A global impact.
Clean Foundation, with the Province of Nova Scotia’s Department of Energy and Mines, is hosting a design challenge where teams of junior and high school students create and present an innovative project that demonstrates awareness and understanding of the causes, consequences and clean energy solutions to climate change in Nova Scotia.
- Skill-building for middle and high school students
- Career pathway development through industry expert mentors
- Healthy competition with rewards for both the participants and schools
- An excellent resource for an inquiry based approach to teaching about clean energy
- Real-world application of the clean energy sectors in Nova Scotia
- Participants can explore the clean energy sectors through the curriculum, across the curriculum, or through extra-curricular opportunities, allowing for easy integration into schools
- Participants can create projects that explore concepts through STEAM, social sciences etc. or a combination of some or all, allowing them to build on their own interests and strengths.
2020 Teacher/Leader Guidebook
2020 Student Guidebook
Want to stay in the loop about Clean’s education programs, workshops, and resources?
Join our mailing list!