Curious about career opportunities in clean energy—one of Canada’s fastest growing sectors? Apply for the Custom Employment Support Training Bursary to get the funding you need to kickstart your career.
When are applications open?
Applications will open for one month at a time. Applicants will be informed of the status of their application at the start of the following month.
Current application periods:
- November 1 – 30, 2023
- December 1 – 29, 2023
- January 2 – 31, 2023
- February 1 – 29, 2024
- March 1 – 29, 2024
Keep checking back for future application periods to be announced.
Bursaries can be used to cover:
- Course tuition/fees at educational institutions (programs up to one-year in length).
- Certifications from training institutes or community organizations.
- Cost of tools and equipment.
- Much more—tell us how we can help!
Clean will support bursary recipients enter careers in:
- Renewable energy (solar panel installer, wind turbine technician, engineering technology, etc.).
- Energy efficiency and Green Building (Energy Advisors, etc.).
- Trades or technical work (Electricians, insulators, construction, etc.).
- Tell us about your desired career.
This bursary might be for you if you are you looking to:
- Upskill to gain further skills to transition into clean energy.
- Fund the missing ‘final piece’ to get into your clean energy dream job.
- Enter a career in clean energy.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years.
- Reside in Nova Scotia.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status.
- Identify as an underrepresented or underserved individual in the clean energy sector.
Paid trainingClean Foundation directly pays the cost of your training, program, certification and/or equipment.
Join our mailing list
Subscribe now to receive notifications about important C.E.S.T. Bursary updates like application openings and deadlines.